Content libraryAha Moments on Demand
For DME suppliers that couldn’t be there live and those that want to revisit an aha moment, our Content Library includes the streaming video on demand, the sources we used, and the course materials.
In the October 2022 edition of (K)notes, we covered:
- Oxygen NCD modifications and the forthcoming DME MAC guidance.
- The state of the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency and near-term expectations for DME suppliers.
- Continuous glucose monitors – the proposed access expansion and billing error trends.
In this session, Andrea helps brace suppliers:
- Essential coverage guidelines for knee and back braces (mostly off-the-shelf).
- Expired pandemic waivers for face-to-face visits.
- Competitive Bidding.
- New mandatory prior authorization requirements.
In the August 2022 edition of (K)notes, we covered:
- Andrea’s own techniques for taming the stopped/held orders report.
- Audit failures related to continued use and need (and how to avoid them).
- Competitive Bidding expectations.
- Generating oxygen revenue from on-hold orders and eligible restarts.
In the June 2022 edition of (K)notes, we covered:
- DME MAC clarification that oxygen CMNs are not – and never were – required during the PHE.
- Planning for the end of the public health emergency.
- Elimination of all CMNs and DME Information Forms on January 1, 2023.
In this session, Andrea helps ventilator suppliers:
- Plan for stricter Medicare coverage requirements for COPD patients.
- Properly document monthly ventilator use to avoid substantial recoupments.
- Improve collection rates for dual ventilator patients.
In the April 2022 edition of (K)notes, we covered:
- Payment Suspensions Attributable to Address Changes.
- Span Date Changes Related to Certain Diabetic Supplies.
- Prior Authorization for Orthotics in Urgent Cases.
- Andrea’s updates on the lagging oxygen guidance from the DME MACs.