Content libraryAha Moments on Demand
For DME suppliers that couldn’t be there live and those that want to revisit an aha moment, our Content Library includes the streaming video on demand, the sources we used, and the course materials.
In this session, Derrick Stark, CPA will show DME suppliers how to transform overwhelming data into a problem solving framework so they can:
- Mold general triggers into focused questions.
- Quickly determine why a specific payer’s AR balance is increasing.
- Replicate useful analyses using refreshed data.
In the October 2023 edition of (K)notes, Andrea discussed the following topics:
- Supplier protections for new MAP enrollees on active service
- OIG’s watchful eye over Managed Care Plans.
- DME provisions included in the proposed 2024 Home Health Rule.
- Reinstatement of Medicaid recipients booted from the program based on States’ flawed logic.
In this event, Andrea helped DME suppliers:
- Proactively find existing patients planning coverage changes.
- Qualify and secure payment from new payers.
- Minimize denials and lost revenues related to existing patients admitted to hospice and home health programs.
In the August 2023 edition of (K)notes, we helped attendees:
- Faulty Medicaid MCO authorization denials identified in OIG report.
- Recent Medicare contractor data breach has billing implications for DME suppliers.
- Advance document screening for RADs added to CGS Connect.
- … and more!
In the June 2023 edition of (K)notes, we helped attendees:
- Interpret Humana’s exclusive DME relationship with AdaptHealth and Rotech for select Medicare Advantage Plans.
- Avoid denials related to the changing KX modifier rules for certain products.
- Use PECOS 2.0 to Streamline Medicare Revalidation this Summer.
- … and more!
In this event, Andrea helped CGM suppliers:
- Understand and implement Medicare’s new CGM coverage criteria.
- Properly document CGM resupply claims to avoid substantial recoupments.
- Resist Medicare Advantage Plans that require NDC codes (instead of HCPCS).
- Exit the public health emergency (PHE) successfully.