Content libraryAha Moments on Demand
For DME suppliers that couldn’t be there live and those that want to revisit an aha moment, our Content Library includes the streaming video on demand, the sources we used, and the course materials.
In the August 2023 edition of (K)notes, we helped attendees:
- Faulty Medicaid MCO authorization denials identified in OIG report.
- Recent Medicare contractor data breach has billing implications for DME suppliers.
- Advance document screening for RADs added to CGS Connect.
- … and more!
In the June 2023 edition of (K)notes, we helped attendees:
- Interpret Humana’s exclusive DME relationship with AdaptHealth and Rotech for select Medicare Advantage Plans.
- Avoid denials related to the changing KX modifier rules for certain products.
- Use PECOS 2.0 to Streamline Medicare Revalidation this Summer.
- … and more!
In this event, Andrea helped CGM suppliers:
- Understand and implement Medicare’s new CGM coverage criteria.
- Properly document CGM resupply claims to avoid substantial recoupments.
- Resist Medicare Advantage Plans that require NDC codes (instead of HCPCS).
- Exit the public health emergency (PHE) successfully.
In the special CMS’s End of the PHE FAQs event, Andrea and Noel helped suppliers:
- Process the newest information,
- Reason through the remaining unknowns, and
- Develop an effective action plan to protect themselves.
In the April 2023 edition of (K)notes, we covered:
- CMS Restrictions on Medicare Advantage Plans’ Prior Authorization for Active Services.
- Eliminating the CR Modifier When the Public Health Emergency Ends.
- The New ABN Form.
- Strategies for Simultaneous Billing of the KX and N1-N3 Oxygen Modifiers.
- So much more!
In this event, Andrea helped ventilator suppliers:
- Get ready to defend against heightened audit volume and scrutiny.
- Identify appropriate use cases for RADs versus ventilators.
- Properly document monthly ventilator use to avoid substantial recoupments.
- Improve collection rates for dual ventilator patients.