2022 Look Ahead for DME Suppliers
Previously Recorded on: 02/03/2022
Andrea Stark, MiraVista LLC.
Jeff Baird, Brown and Fortunato
Liz Beaulieu, HME News
**This event was previously recorded on February 3, 2022. Purchasing this item includes:
- Access to the streaming video of the live event.
- Printed event materials, if applicable.
Original Event Description
Did you know that 2011 was the United Nations’ International Year of Chemistry?
Boy, was it!
That was the first year of the Annual Look Ahead for DME Suppliers. What started as a friendly chat among old friends has grown into a robust exchange about what reimbursement and compliance challenges lie ahead. Still friendly, of course … hence the chemistry … just a much larger audience.
To help DME suppliers thrive, Jeff Baird (Brown & Fortunato), Andrea Stark (MiraVista), and moderator Liz Beaulieu (HME News) are hosting the 12th annual Look Ahead for DME Suppliers on Thursday, February 3, 2021, at 1:00 PM (ET).
In this session, the trio spotlights:
- Future expectations of the DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program.
- A new era in oxygen billing (including updated coverage updates and CMN elimination).
- Audit developments anticipated for the new year.
- Liabilities associated with the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- The DME supplier’s role in remote patient monitoring.
- Relaxed telehealth restrictions.
After the presentation, attendees have open access to the presenters’ expertise during the live Q&A session. See you there!
This event is not part of the (K)notes Basic or (K)notes Plus subscriptions.
We use Adobe Connect for all webinars.
Our premium webinar experience includes a single conference seat to the live webinar and copies of all handouts in pdf format.
Don’t worry if you miss the live event. Each registration also includes streaming access to the event recording in our content library. Read, rewind, and playback as often as you like to ensure consistent, convenient understanding.
For more information, read our terms and policies.