(K)notes – 08/24/2023
Presented by Andrea Stark, MiraVista
(K)notes Annual and (K)notes Plus subscribers do not need to register separately. This is an included event, and we will send invites to all subscribers in advance.
If you missed our last live (K)notes event, no worries! We got you. Simply navigate to the content library page where you can access the streaming HD digital recording as well as download the full publication and slides. The mp4 format includes the audio and visual components of the webinar so you and your staff can follow along as if you were with us the whole time.
In the 08/24/2023 episode Andrea helps suppliers:
- Faulty Medicaid MCO authorization denials identified in OIG report.
- Recent Medicare contractor data breach has billing implications for DME suppliers.
- Advance document screening for RADs added to CGS Connect.
- New court decision affirms DME MACs cannot make LCDs more restrictive than NCDs.
- NPEs takeover EFT payment enrollments, relinquish DME Licensure Database and appeals.
- Coverage developments leave Group 2 powered seat elevator decisions to DME MACs.
Crisis averted, but that was a close one. Who needs that pressure? Why don’t you go ahead and save your spot for the next live (K)notes event. Just click here.
We use Adobe Connect for all webinars.
Our premium webinar experience includes a single conference seat to the live webinar and copies of all handouts in pdf format.
Don’t worry if you miss the live event. Each registration also includes streaming access to the event recording in our content library. Read, rewind, and playback as often as you like to ensure consistent, convenient understanding.
For more information, read our terms and policies.