(K)notes – 10/19/2023
Presented by Andrea Stark, MiraVista
If you missed our last live (K)notes event, no worries! We got you. Simply navigate to the content library page where you can access the streaming HD digital recording as well as download the full publication and slides. The mp4 format includes the audio and visual components of the webinar so you and your staff can follow along as if you were with us the whole time.
In the 10/19/2023 episode Andrea discussed the following topics:
- Supplier protections for new MAP enrollees on active service.
- OIG’s watchful eye over Managed Care Plans.
- DME provisions included in the proposed 2024 Home Health Rule.
- Reinstatement of Medicaid recipients booted from the program based on States’ flawed logic.
- Seat elevators for Group 2 wheelchair bases added after setup.
Crisis averted, but that was a close one. Who needs that pressure? Why don’t you go ahead and save your spot for the next live (K)notes event. Just click here.
We use Adobe Connect for all webinars.
Our premium webinar experience includes a single conference seat to the live webinar and copies of all handouts in pdf format.
Don’t worry if you miss the live event. Each registration also includes streaming access to the event recording in our content library. Read, rewind, and playback as often as you like to ensure consistent, convenient understanding.
For more information, read our terms and policies.