(K)notes – 02/22/2024 Live Webinar
Presented Live: 02/22/2024 at 1:00 PM ET
Presented By: Andrea Stark
You care a lot about DME reimbursement. At the same time, you are super busy doing important work. Notwithstanding, the rules of engagement are constantly changing around you. When push comes to shove, you go with what you know and worry about the new stuff later. “Later” comes at a cost.
It is a vicious circle that eventually leads to not-great work.
Enter (K)notes, MiraVista’s live, bi-monthly learning series on durable medical equipment reimbursement. You can read the whole spiel here, and return to this page when you are ready to sign up.
To ensure your entire DME billing department stays in top crime-fighting condition, join us for our next live webinar on 02/22/2024 at 1:00 PM (ET).
We are pretty excited about the next event. Here are a few of the upcoming headlines:
- Revised Medicare guidance forces a coverage gap for active rentals transferred to fee-for-service policies.
- Medicare’s claim processing logic is not ready for the new CGM supply rules.
- Not all compression garments are equal … or approved for coverage.
- DME MACs reassert required home visits for manual wheelchair assessments.
- Another new Final Rule aimed at Medicare Advantage Plan compliance.
Attendees will receive a digital recording of the event, and as always, we will host a question and answer segment at the end to make sure you don’t just know … you really know. Talk soon!
We use Adobe Connect for all webinars.
Our premium webinar experience includes a single conference seat to the live webinar and copies of all handouts in pdf format.
Don’t worry if you miss the live event. Each registration also includes streaming access to the event recording in our content library. Read, rewind, and playback as often as you like to ensure consistent, convenient understanding.
For more information, read our terms and policies.